Virtual Paediatric Acute Nursing in Critical Care (PANiCC) | Středa, 09. Září 2020
About this Event
In response to challenges faced in the delivery of high quality healthcare education during social distancing measures South Thames Paediatric Network brings you a collaboration of experienced Nurse educators to deliver an alternative level 1 and 2 Children’s Critical Care Course.
Who is this course attended for?
- Paediatric nurses
To ensure our learners feel confident in the delivery of level 1 and 2 critical care we will use a blended approach of:
- Live and pre-recorded webinars
- Online resources/activities
- Small group discussion and simulation (virtual if necessary)
- Portfolio assessment
Despite the course name you will be given the knowledge, skills and tools to remain calm when caring for acutely unwell children. Assessment will be through a portfolio of evidence which will include a practice assessment document.
Study day dates
We advise you request study leave on the following dates to complete activities and attend online webinars from home.
- Wednesday 9th September 2020
- Wednesday 23rd September 2020
- Tuesday 6th October 2020
- Tuesday 20th October 2020
- Wednesday 4th November 2020
- Wednesday 18th November 2020
- Tuesday 1st December 2020
- Tuesday 15th December 2020
- Tuesday 5th January 2021
- Wednesday 20th January 2021
- Tuesday 2nd February 2021
- Thursday 25th February 2021
Fiona Bickell, Regional Retrieval Coordinator, Evelina London Children's Hospital
Sarah Fleet, Paediatric HDU Clinical Educator, Evelina London Children's Hospital
Evelina Education, Evelina London Children's Hospital
Tel: 020 718 80853
Fees and payment
£400.00 per person.
You can pay for this event by card, invoice or cheque.
For those that have selected the 'invoice' ticket option, follow the instructions below:
- Download a 'Booking Agreement Form'
- Complete the booking agreement form
- Return form to email
Internal instructions (Evelina London/GSTT staff only)
- Download a 'Cross Charge Form'
- Complete the cross charge form
- Return form to email
Please note, candidates choosing the 'invoice' or 'cheque' option at payment will be reserved until the appropriate form/cheque is submitted to Evelina London Education. We reserve the right to cancel your booking if you do not return your completed prior to the event.